Thursday, February 1, 2007

May I Be Excused? My Brain is Full...

WHOA! What a week - this Mike Meyers guy (author of our class text) is kicking me around like...oh, I don't know what - a slow rodeo clown on his first day of work? How's that for a visual?
My head is swirling with buses, connectors, Pentium chips - I think I just need time to process it all.

So, what have I done this week besides ignore my eBay sales and tend to a sick child? I defragged my hard drive, that's what!! It wasn't TOO red, so I was pleased that I had not neglected this task for too long. I also realized I had no spyware killer on this machine, so I went to cnet.com, one of my very favorite sites for research, and downloaded Ad-Aware SE Personal. By the way, cNet also produces a great little segment that downloads to my Tivo every week - Tips for Digital Living. Get it if you have Tivo.

My Goals for the Coming Week:
1. Get caught up on my homework - how can I be BEHIND already?
2. Figure out what CPU I have in my machine, how much RAM and determine if I should perform an upgrade
3. Set up a scheduled backup - I am shamed to say I have NEVER backed up my work!! Don't look at me like that!!

Have a Good Week!

No comments: